What is Motor Yacht? Motor Yacht Rental
- Uncategorized @tr
Motor yachts, as mentioned in the name, are large recreational boats with one or more engines for primary pushing. There is no…Devamı
In emergencies, one of the expensive equipment that many boats have on the high seas is the liferafts. The rafts are a small spare boat with swelling, designed for use in situations where the boat leaves you. It contains materials to help you survive until your help arrives.
On the rafts, the brand, the manufacturer serial number, the date of periodic maintenance, the capacity of the person, writes the instructions to open.
Due to the legislation in Turkey, it is not compulsory to have a life raft on private and amateur boats. They are expensive and require periodic maintenance. However, when the open sea is watched, if it is cruising at night and during the cold seasons, the liferafts can be vital.
As mentioned above, your boat is the safest place. In cases where your boat leaves you, life rafts should be used. Leaving the boat early, going on a life raft without leaving the boat, will be one of the most important mistakes that can be made. It's not right to leave the boat early. The liferafts should only be used in the following two cases;
• Boats that have taken too much sea water and are close to sinking.
• If the fire is now out of control and spread over large areas.
The liferafts on the boats should be transported in the easiest place to be thrown into the sea and easily soluble. Many new model boats have special places for liferafts. Since the liferafts are very heavy structures, they are not easy to move. Therefore, it is not appropriate for the life rafts to stop inside the engine circles, inside the boat.
In the raft of life;
• Sea iron made of tarpaulin material to reduce drift due to waves and wind in the sea.
• two water draining sponges.
• Orange floating pine sheet (tarpaulin material) to discharge water
• One sign mirror. Trying to increase visibility into surrounding marine vehicles by reflecting the sun's rays.
• Floating shovels. In situations close to the beach, to help you reach.
• A heat-insulated blanket is found to fall one for two people. There are three on a life raft for six people.
• Boat patch and repair kit.
• Foot pump and pump inputs to inflate, if necessary.
• Plugs to clog the sibops.
• Three paratcuted flares.
• two hand-made suits.
• Whistle for one audible warning.
• Medication against seasickness.
• Hand kiab to survive at sea. It's waterproof.
• A small set of fishing rods. • To cut the rope if you need a small pocketknife.
• Waterproof flashlight. • Vacuumed food stuff for packages.
• A quantity of water placed in packages.
In order to open the life raft, it is necessary to withdraw the rope called parima attached to it. One end of this rope is connected to the abandoned boat, and the other end is thrown into the sea. If this rope is pulled 10 meters by hand, the life begins to open and swell on Tuesday. That's why this rope coming out of the life raft should not be pulled out of the emergency.
In an emergency that requires leaving the boat, one end is thrown into the boat and the other side into the sea. The place where the life raft should be thrown into the sea should be well identified. For example, on a boat drifting under the wind, if the moment is thrown in that direction on Tuesday, it cannot move away from the boat and may be damaged when it opens. In such cases, depending on the conditions, the wind on which the wind and the wave come from can be thrown into the sea.
When the long parima rope on it is pulled approximately ten meters, the life raft begins to swell. Can can be accessed when the raft opens. With the small pocket knife on the life raft, the long parima rope to which it is attached to the boat must be cut.